Royal insider shares heartbreaking news on Kate Middleton’s recovery – confirms the sad truth - Entertainment Mind
News

Royal insider shares heartbreaking news on Kate Middleton’s recovery – confirms the sad truth

Kate Middleton is continuing her recovery from cancer. Exactly how the princess is doing has yet to be discovered. However, reports suggest that another official update could be on the way. Royal fans will be longing to get another health update about the princess. However, an insider indicates it won’t be a positive one.

While Kate Middleton hasn’t spoken out since the March 22 cancer diagnosis announcement video, she has still been somewhat active on social media. Through her and Prince William’s Instagram accounts, they communicate with the public by using the first letter of their respective first names, indicating that they have written it. 

Just a day ago, a tragic accident shocked the UK when a pilot crashed into his Spitfire plane and passed away. It didn’t take long for the royals to respond, and it was heartbreaking.

Kate Middleton has not been on public duty since last year. The Princess of Wales was first recovering from her planned abdominal surgery, but in February, she got the shocking news that she had been diagnosed with cancer.

Kate Middleton – cancer diagnosis

In an emotional video, Kate revealed details about her cancer diagnosis.

“In January, I underwent major abdominal surgery in London, and at the time, it was thought that my condition was non-cancerous. The surgery was successful; however, tests after the operation found cancer had been present. My medical team therefore, advised that I should undergo a course of preventive chemotherapy, and I am now in the early stages of that treatment,” Kate Middleton said in her statement, recorded in the Windsor Gardens.

“This of course, came as a huge shock and William and I have been doing everything we can to process and manage this privately for the sake of our young family. As you can imagine, this has taken time. It has taken me time to recover from major surgery in order to start my treatment. But most importantly, it has taken us time to explain everything to George, Charlotte and Louis in a way that is appropriate for them and to reassure them that I’m going to be okay.”

Kate Middleton has not undertaken any public engagements this year as she has been recovering from her surgery and, as of the latest, undergoing preventive chemotherapy.

While the Princess of Wales has many passions—breaking the stigma of mental health issues is one of the issues close to her heart—she has also set up The Centre for Early Childhood. Kate’s foundation explores the importance of a child’s early years in developing into adulthood – and last week, a new report from the center was released.

Max Mumby/Indigo/Getty Images

A spokesperson for Kate Middleton said she has been overseeing the project despite her preventative chemotherapy – and another senior royal aide stated that the princess has been a “driving force.”

“This should not be seen as a return to work “

“The work of The Prince and Princess’ projects is ‘always on’…early childhood is a huge priority for The Princess, and so she has been kept fully updated throughout the development of the Taskforce’s work, and she has seen the report,” a Kate Middleton spokesperson told the Daily Mail.

A senior royal aide told GB News: “The Princess of Wales was the driving force behind the business task force. She has been kept up to date since the inception of the task force, and she has read the report and been briefed on it.”

While there has been no news—except for Prince William a while ago saying Kate is “doing well”—on Kate’s possible return to royal duty, the news on her childhood project is giving royal fans hope that she could return.

However, GB News’ royal correspondent Cameron Walker says this “should not be seen” as Kate is back.

Speaking on GB News, host Isabel Webster said: “It’s characteristically Catherine, isn’t it? To say she wasn’t doesn’t want to distract from this report by having people talking about her health. We should start probably by saying she said she’s not feeling well enough to come out and talk about this in public, but she is saying she’s watching it, keeping a close eye from behind closed doors.”

Cameron Walker added, “This should not be seen as a return to work by the Princess of Wales, but I have been told she’s read the report and has been briefed on it. But this will stem from her work from when she started being a working member of the Royal Family, where she was working closely with people suffering from addiction and mental health problems.”

Chris Jackson/Getty Images

“It’s a big task, isn’t it?” the royal correspondent concluded.

Kate Middleton “needs the space and the privacy to recover”

“That’s a lot of change that would need to happen. So it’s going to happen over a long period of time. The princess cannot lobby the government. She can’t be political. So she’s trying to encourage the private sector to do as much as possible in sport and create societal change.

While it’s unclear when Kate will resume her royal duties, one condition appears to be met before she chooses to return.

“This is a clear commitment she has made that throughout her life of public service that this will be focus. That will continue when she returns to work. But we have been really clear that she needs the space and the privacy to recover right now. She will return to work when she has had the green light from doctors,” a royal aide told GB News.

While summer is approaching and people flock outside in parks and other recreational environments, the UK suffered a considerable tragedy last week.

A Classic World War Two Spitfire

On Saturday, Sqn Ldr Mark Long, a Royal Air Force pilot, was tragically killed during a Battle of Britain event at RAF Coningsby. Long flew a WWII-Spitfire plane when he crashed.

Prince William and Kate Middleton shares “incredibly sad” statement after RAF pilot dies

The Royal Air Force said in a statement that Long was a “great friend, colleague, and passionate, professional aviator.

“Mark was a Typhoon pilot here at RAF Coningsby, and for the last four years, he has been a pilot with the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight, Gp Capt Robbie Lees, commander of the RAF’s Display Air Wing, said as per the BBC.

The Lincolnshire police confirmed on Saturday evening that the pilot had died at the scene of the crash. Meanwhile, an investigation into the accident has been launched.

“We are sad to confirm that a man has died after a plane crashed into a field on Langrick Road in Coningsby earlier today. The man was the pilot and sole occupant of the aircraft. Police are not in a position to confirm his name, but his next of kin have been informed,” a police spokesperson said, reported by The Guardian.

“Nobody else is thought to have been injured as a result. The incident was called into police just before 1.20 pm today [Saturday], and emergency services were immediately dispatched to the scene. Sadly, the injuries the pilot sustained were not survivable and he was declared deceased at the scene. Investigations are ongoing into the cause.”

Chris Jackson/Getty Images

Passionate aviators, politicians, and members of the public all sent their thoughts to Mark Long’s family after the tragic accident. On Saturday evening, Prince William and Kate Middleton also posted their condolences on their social media.

“Our thoughts this evening are with the pilot’s loved ones”

The Prince and Princess of Wales’ communications team is also using social media. But whenever the letters “W” or/and “C” appear at the end of a post, it means that the royals themselves wrote it.

“Incredibly sad to hear of the news … from RAF Coningsby. Our thoughts this evening are with the pilot’s loved ones, the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight, and the wider RAF family. W & C,” Prince William and Kate wrote.

The March update on Kate Middleton and her cancer diagnosis is the only official update that has been given by the princess herself. How her cancer treatment is unfolding is not known, although Prince William has admitted that she is “doing well.” a few weeks ago.

When Kate Middleton will return to royal life is still a big question mark. However, a new worrying claim states that it will be long before royal fans will see her in public again.

Pool/Samir Hussein/WireImage

Speaking with the Daily Beast, a royal source said that Kate Middleton’s diary is “empty” for the rest of the year.

Royal insider claims Kate Middleton won’t be back on royal duty until next year

“Lots of people involved in planning need to know what all the principals are doing a long way in advance,” the royal source said. “I am told that Kate’s diary for this year is empty. There is nothing planned. She may not appear in public for the rest of the year.”

An alleged friend of Kate and William stated to the outlet that the Princess of Wales is prioritizing her mental health above anything else.

“The key thing for her now is avoiding any kind of stress or anxiety and just getting on with the business of getting better,” the insider added. “They will bail out and be off to Sandringham the moment school breKaks up.”

As mentioned, the video in which Kate MIddleton revealed her cancer diagnosis is the only time she has spoken in public about her health.

Karwai Tang/WireImage

Conspiracy theories surrounding her went berserk all over the internet days before it was released, and a source told the Daily Beast that a new video could be on the table.

“I would not rule out another video message updating the country on her health,” the insider said. “That proved to be a very effective way of keeping the conspiracy theorists at bay.”