Entertainment Mind respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. As such, we have implemented the following Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) policy to address copyright infringement claims.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on Entertainment Mind in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated copyright agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send the above information to our designated copyright agent:
Copyright Agent: Veronica Helms, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that your material that was removed or to which access was disabled is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material, you may send a counter-notification containing the following information to our copyright agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in [Your Location], and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Please be aware that we may forward the counter-notification to the party who submitted the original infringement claim.
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable laws, Entertainment Mind has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, subscribers or account holders who are deemed to be repeat infringers. We may also limit access to the Service and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
Changes to Policy
Entertainment Mind reserves the right to modify or amend this DMCA policy at any time and will update this page accordingly.
If you have any questions or concerns about this DMCA policy, please contact us at email@example.com
Last Updated: 01.09.2023